Saturday, May 01, 2010

pics from my iphone

Oh yeah, did I mention I have a cell phone now? Colin got me an iPhone for my 30th birthday. Pretty nifty huh? I told him that going to the AT&T store gave me more anxiety than the actual big 3-0 itself. But once all was said and done, it felt pretty good to be all growed up. So... I'm addicted now. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. It's been a weird weather kind of week. We had a snow storm a few days ago. Burlington only picked up an inch or two and it melted in less than a day, but they got a foot at my parents' house in Derby and even more than that at Jay Peak. (Jay even opened back up again for the weekend—Col went there today with Kev and Isaac.) So here are some pics from my iPhone:

Sapphie eating a grilled cheese at Al's French Frys:


Au Lait enjoying the sun:


Sapphie pushing her stroller down Church Street:


Col waiting for lunch before we went hiking at Mt. Philo last Sunday:


Freak snowstorm this week:


Snow in the garden:


Pretty sunset:

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...