Monday, April 02, 2007

wine-o

This is what I'm doing right now while I write in my blog: I'm sitting on the couch, watching Rachel Ray (guilty pleasure!), and drinking a lovely glass of red wine. Enjoying a glass of red wine after work is one of my favorite things. I love trying new, luxurious wines, but I also like resorting to my trusty $5 tempranillo when my budget is tight.

I wonder if I'm a wine-o.

Ever since Col and I moved into our apartment in August, we've been saving our corks. Just now, I decided to count them. There are 55. 55 bottles of wine in 8 months. That's less than 7 bottles of wine a month. It's equivalent to one and half bottles a week or about 1 glass a day.

And you know what they say: 1 glass a day keeps the doctor away.

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...