Monday, June 02, 2008

garage sale today!

Cheese Trader's annual garage sale, that is. If you already know what I'm talking about, then you don't need to read any more, just get there before Saturday! (And if you can't make it, then I'm very, very sorry.)

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you should. This is a once a year event when the store marks down hundreds of bottles of wine (for as little as $2.99 a bottle), cheese, crackers and other fun nibbles so that bargain hunters like you and me can go in and have their hey day.

Em, Kev and I made the trip today after work and really went a little nuts. Still, I'm tempted to go back later in the week when they put out more (different) stock. It's addicting!

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...