Saturday, August 14, 2010

snow in august

It's wedding season, and I can't help but feel nostalgic about our own. Colin and I finally went through the photos from our photographer Sabin Gratz a couple of weeks ago. It was like reliving the whole weekend all over again. Some of my favorites are from the shoot we did out in the snow before the ceremony. For months, we hummed and hawed about whether or not to do it, since doing so would mean seeing each other before the I-Dos, and we certainly got lots of advice NOT to do it. But in the end, we decided to go against the grain—we realized that having photos of us in the snow was a must. (I was sure to keep most of my dress covered the whole time, so at least that was a surprise later on!)

Months later, I'm so glad we did. Here are some of the my favorites from the shoot. Sabin did an amazing job. He submitted some of these to Vermont Vows magazine and this first one got picked to be in the Fall/Winter 2010 issue!










3 comments:

Emma and Kevin Kouri said...

yay!!! That was such a fun weekend. It was nice to see these pics xoxo

geminiradio said...

okay, that's really awesome.

Lauren said...

Ooohhh that first pic of the two of you gave me goosebumps. What an amazing memory. Love and miss you!

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...