Friday, June 29, 2007

what is up?

I cannot believe two whole weeks have past since Colin left for Hong Kong. I cannot believe a whole week has past since I wrote in my beloved blog. The clean laundry's been in a heap on the living room floor since Sunday. Phone calls left unreturned. Plants left unwatered. Dirty dishes in the sink.

This is not the normal me.

But the fact is, I've been working hard. For the past month I've been so consumed with my new job at EatingWell, the rest of my life seems to be passing by right beneath my nose, unnoticed.

I love my job. I'm a Web Producer there, which means I get to do everything from designing and building web pages to creating recipe collections and editing articles. Oh, and I get to taste-test new recipes too!

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...