Sunday, July 01, 2007

bobs are hot

That's what Hannah told me yesterday when I told her over the phone about my spur-of-the-moment idea to a drastic hair cut. "Do it! They're so hot for summer." Pleased with her response, I went to Indigo and let Shelby chop off all my tendrils, before I even had a chance to think twice. She was so excited to be able to do it.

"I love you!" she exclaimed. "Bobs are the shit right now!"

That made me laugh. "Aren't you going to wash my hair first?"

"I just wanted to do that so you couldn't change your mind." An hour and a half later, I left the salon feeling chic and like a completely different person. What a change!

It's fun to get your hair cut, especially if you only do it for very special occasions.

Later last night, Colin got home from his work trip in Asia. I'm pretty sure he didn't recognize me at first. But that might just be because we haven't seen each other in a couple weeks.

A day later, and I still love it. Now, go get yourself a bob and be hot this summer!!

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...