Wednesday, March 04, 2009

a new website for an old friend

I finally have something to show for the website I created for my friend Madeleine Vedel. She was the angel that lured me over to Arles, France in the first place right after college. This updated website is for her business, which offers French cuisine cooking classes and personal guided tours of Provence.

(I highly recommend a December visit right before the holidays—you'll enjoy a veritable feast for the gourmand, with all the truffles, duck confit and Châteauneuf-du-Pape you can imagine. Oh, and did I mention King Cake? Plus trips to the chocolate maker, the bee keeper, the goat cheese maker, the baker and potter... ah, the list goes on. And they offer a lovely and affordable B&B in Arles where you can stay for a very good price at just a stone's throw away from the Arena.)

The site is a work in progress at this point. She and I are still ironing out some kinks. And Internet Explorer is treating me cruelly. But here's a screenshot of the new homepage. And here's the website.

I do hope you like it; I've been spending all my free minutes after midnight on this project!

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...