Monday, July 02, 2007

colin says

I've been cooking for hours and hours. I've been baking a special cake for Colin and Em's birthday celebration. I'm so tired from cooking and whisking, so I asked Col to tell me what to write. Here it is:

"I like my birthday presents. They were a surprise when I got home from China. They reminded me that I had a birthday. I almost forgot, because I was away from home when it was my birthday. It's tough to be away from home on important days like that. I can't imagine what it would be like to be away from home on Christmas. However, I think this winter I will be. I'll be going to Penelope's this time. As long as she's good! Just kidding.

"I like UFOs. I'm watching a special on UFOs right now. And a lot of people think they're cocka-me-mee. But it's more fun to believe in them than to not. I'm tired. And my thoughts are sporadic. Sorry to be jumping all over the place. I hope this paragraph gets edited by Penelope, because she would shake her finger at it upon reading, because it's sporadic and jumps all over the place and is not one complete thought. Is that a paragraph? I think so."

The End.

1 comment:

glimmering prize said...

Happy Birthday, Mr C. If you had told me, I would have made sure you had cupcakes and Proseco in the office-
Lorrainer

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...