Sunday, May 06, 2007

sunday, sunday

Oh, Lazy Sunday, how I love you!

We've been blessed with beautiful weather over the past few days. Everyone's dying to don their shorts and sandals, but this is Vermont and the chilly, spring breeze lingers on. The closest thing to poolside that we've found in early May is the skate ramp behind Burton--it's like a giant s-shaped swimming pool, without the water. And super chill.

Today, after a delicious brunch with Col and Chipster at the Blue Star Cafe (I had a crepe with plum, fig compote, and ricotta cheese), we headed over there and met up with Taylor and his friendly old dog Sadie. It was so nice to just lay there, soak up some rays, and be around good people.

On the way home, we stopped by the market and bought some more seeds for my window box and some peas for the trellis. Maybe I'll plant them later. Maybe not. I think now we'll watch a movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin - 4 posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...